Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Bongo News

While we are laughing, you might want to try Bongo News. As their Masthead says, "More people get their satire news from Bongo than from any other sauce".

I like the article proclaiming that since Paul Mcartney's divorce, and the death of the other two Beatles, Ringo is now the richest Beatle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon