Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

George Carlin


George Carlin has passed on. He has shucked off his mortal coil and joined the Choir Invisible. I don't think he rates a "Raise a Glass", but I did think I would add a few funny quotes from him.

"You can tell a lot about a person by what they'll do FOR $10 and what they do WITH $10"

"Ever wonder why at the end of every package of bacon there's always one weird piece of bacon? "

"Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?"

"What do dogs do on their day off? They can't lie around--that's their job."

--"I like using words that have never been used together before, like 'hand me that piano.'"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon