Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Indiana Jones Mistakes


OK. We saw the movie during opening weekend. At first I was a bit disappointed, but it grew on me. I think the main reason I didn't like it was that I was comparing it to the earlier films. Compared to many recent and current films, it simply rocks. I'm sure that I'll see it again in theaters and own it on DVD by Christmas.

Here is a site I have talked about before. It is a blog that tracks mistakes for films (and TV shows). As I write this there are 42 mistakes. Some are really nit-picky. I like the visible equipment and the trivia.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon