Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Liberalism in the Media Incenses Me

I just froth when I see liberal attitudes pervading everyday life, portrayed by snobbish elites as the truth. They parade their vanity and their false wisdom to the unsuspecting among us, especially to those of us who are the least educated and the least able to see through their guile. Here is the latest example. Although it is liberals (Charles Rangle D - NY and John Kerry D - Mass.) that are touting the idea that only the poor and disadvantaged would volunteer in service to America, a liberal cartoonist can make it appear that this is a widespread belief among the educated, and that disagreeing with that idea is just, well, unthinkable. I notice that he also uses the word "retarded" to mean stupid. This thinking from people who would be the first to claim that they are sympathetic to the "differently abled" and would quake if they heard a conservative use such a term.

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html?uc_full_date=20061122

That's just my tuppence for the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon