Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day


Today, it seems very appropriate to present the document that started it all. Here is the Declaration of Independence. You owe it to yourself to read the original text. It is surprising how appropiate and timely it is. Remember that the signers "mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor". It would be hard to find enough leaders with enough character to sign it today.

Would you have been able to sign it? Would you sign it today?

http://www.washtimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20060703-102558-7068r

2 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon