Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More on Gore

Today looks like a big day for GW news. Here is a site that reports information relating to climate and the debate on global warming. It is run by several scientists who do not receive funding from "big oil companies who are trying to downplay global warming so that they can maximize their own profits".

http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?ide=4

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon