Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, July 07, 2006

For my little brother, on his birthday


Here is a trip down memory lane. This was a wonderful magazine that brought us both countless hours of entertainment. We both grew up on a steady diet of the monster movie classics from Universal. There was no better place to start our early adolescent reading than in Famous Monsters of Filmland.

http://www.filmlandclassics.com/

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon