Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Top 10 Conservative Films of 2005

"It wasn’t a particularly good year for conservative cinema. It rarely is. Yet alongside the cavalcade of ideology, mediocrity and stupidity that is Hollywood today, a few gems shone forth dazzlingly. What is a conservative film? Let’s start with what it isn’t. It’s not about men with bulging biceps and even bigger guns. It’s not cartoonish action heroes. It isn’t revenge tales masquerading as heroism.Conservative cinema does more than entertain; movies that do no more are visual candy. It instructs and inspires."

OK, so I admit that I like things conservative. As an apology to my brother and others of the liberal bent, I do not agree with the entire conservative agenda. I do agree with much of it. Even if you don't like all of the arguments, you will probably find many of these movies to be better than the average tripe from Hollywood.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/lists.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon