Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Feminism isn't dead, but a new book wounds it badly


"Some women protest, "I'm a feminist, just not a radical feminist." Kate O'Beirne is impatient with such qualifications. She is not any kind of feminist, and when you finish her sparkling new book "Women Who Make the World Worse," you won't be one either. "
This is a review of a new book by Mona Charen whose earlier book "Useful Idiots" described how liberals are used by more sinister forces. This should be an interesting read, especially for the women in my life (hint, hint).

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/monacharen/2006/01/13/182207.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon