Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Mr. Crokinole


Crokinole is a great family game that has been in my family for nearly 100 years. We have a pretty old board that only comes out for family parties between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We bought a new board a couple of years ago. We now have two games going at once. My 80+ year old aunt was playing, as was my 9 year old niece. Everyone plays. It is a great tradition for us.

We bought our board from Mr. Crokinole. Since 1987, the #1 source for the best selection of crokinole game boards and accessories in the world! Wayne Kelly is a great guy who really loves the game.

http://www.crokinole.com/faq.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon