Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Say Merry Christmas... Please


OK. Here's a pet peeve of mine. There is a concerted effort in this country to
keep people from saying "Merry Christmas". I personally love Christmas. Here's
a web site dedicated to the effort to save Christmas:


http://www.saychristmas.org/main/default.aspx

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that I agree on this point. While as a society we are told year after year that Christmas is not something that we should celebrate so publicly, I find that in recent years, Christmas has grown into more than just a day of celebration. Christmas is starting earlier and earlier every year. Also, why are people offended when they hear Merry Christmas? I am not offended if someone offers me a Happy Hanukah or a Happy Kwanzaa. I think that the situation has raged out of control to a ridiculous point and it should be stopped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon