Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Global Warming Nonsense

So, you've been told that global warming is real and that man, specifically the United States, is responsible for unleashing environmental havoc. Of course, it's not fact, just a theory, and one not particularly well grounded in science. I'll post quite a bit on this topic. Here, for example, is a scorecard showing the real effects of warming vs. the models the media is relying on to perpetuate the scare.

http://www.warwickhughes.com/hoyt/scorecard.htm

I also like the Junk Science site. It debunks bad science reporting. They like to focus on the global warming story, because it is such an easy target.

www.junkscience.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon