Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hippy-Crites


OK. I know I said I was going to move all the anti-Global Warming stuff over to my new blog at http://No2Gore.blogspot.com. I decided to include this article because it discusses how our favorite Hollywood celebs have been caught not doing what they preach. Not only do they rarely practice what they preach to you and me, but they do it in such a huge way that the rest of us would be outright embarrassed to be caught behaving in such a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon