Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Monday, April 21, 2008

Earth Day Deluge

At the risk of repeating myself, here's another article about the link between Earth Day and Communism.

In 1955, the then Soviet Premier, Nikita Krushchev ordered that April 22nd be designated a day to celebrate Communism.

Out of all the days in the year, the founders of Earth Day chose Lenin’s birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

As a historical note, I was there for the first Earth Day. I was a hippie who believed in saving the Earth and my fellow man (and women). It took me years to grow out of it. I really care now that you hear the other side of the argument.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon