Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Would RFK have won in '68?

In keeping with the release of the new movie about Robert Kennedy, I found an interesting article discussing whether he had the votes necessary to have won in 1968 if he hadn't been killed. The short answer(from the article at least) is that he probably wouldn't have won, and that if he did, he probably wouldn't have been successful. Find out why and whether you agree.

http://www.americanheritage.com/rss/blog/200611_13_694.shtml

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon