Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!!


Ooops

It looks like I missed the anniversary. Yes, Dataman55 has been online for a full year. Thanks to Blogger.com, I have been able to share my favorite sites for 365 days. I apologize that I don't update every day. I tend to get lazy and stack up several notes together and post them all in one blitz. I'm sure you don't mind. Keep sending me e-mails about what you like. I try to respond to all of you individually, but sometimes it gets to be a bit much. Remember that this isn't a site run by a full time staff, it is just Dataman, and you.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dataman!! Keep up the great work!!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger dataman said...

You're welcome Vicki. It has been fun. I'd like to hear from any regular readers, other than the ones I know personally. Drop me a line at drog326@hotmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon