Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Free College Courses Online

Now this is something I have been waiting for. Here are two places to view college courses online. This is an idea whose time has come. Much like the Wikipedia, there is a strong need for high quality lectures on everything offered at your college or university. The ones who get there first will get the glory. Imagine something like Wikipedia filled to the brim with thousands of lectures available online for free. This will be a bounty for everyone.

http://www.lifehacker.com/software/education/technophilia-get-a-free-college-education-online-201979.php

http://video.google.com/ucberkeley.html

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice find. I was surfing the net and looking for some sites which offers online courses. Thanks for the links and I will add it up on my options and later decide on where to enroll online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon