Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

IMDB

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is an online database of information about actors, films, television shows, television stars, video games and production crew personnel.

Owned by Amazon.com since 1998, the IMDb celebrated its fifteenth anniversary on October 17, 2005.

As of September 4, 2006 IMDb featured 825,865 titles and 2,194,125 people.

www.imdb.com

I've written about this site before, but I had no idea they were owned by Amazon, or about just how big the database had grown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon