Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, August 18, 2006

These are the Best of Times


This article asks the question:

whether it was better to be a super-wealthy American in 1920 (like John Rockefeller here), a moderately wealthy American in 1960, or an average American in 2006. Which would you choose?

http://futurist.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/03/these_are_the_b.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon