Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, August 18, 2006

Panic for the Rolling Stones

Mick Jagger and his bandmates will never have to worry about where the next paycheque is coming from.

And that is, perhaps, something they should be grateful for judging by the apparent apathy surrounding tickets sales for the Rolling Stones's homecoming concerts in Britain this weekend.

But perhaps most embarrassing of all for the band who have a combined age of 249 is that cut-price tickets are also being sold to pensioners through the company Saga.

Imagine cut-rate tickets for a Stones concert available through AARP.

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?" OK, it's from a Beatles tune, but you get the idea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=401097&in_page_id=1773

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon