Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Raise a Glass


Raise a glass and remember my favorite living writer, Mickey Spillane. I'm sure you have all heard of Mickey Spillane and his creation, Mike Hammer. It wasn't until I actually read one of his novels that I realized what a truly great writer he was. If you want to give it a try, I would suggest a little gem called One Lonely Night. It is a great story about a private eye, commies, and a couple of dames. Great stuff for a summer night.

You can read an obit here:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20060717/D8IU1A2G3.html

You can read his bio here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Spillane

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon