Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Monday, June 19, 2006

List of websites by number of visitors

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Based on the Alexa rankings the top ten most visited websites as of May 24, 2006 are:
Yahoo! - US
Google - US
MSN - US
Baidu
MySpace - US
Yahoo! Japan
SINA.com
QQ.com
eBay - US
Sohu

I think the most interesting thing about this is that 4 of the top ten are from China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_by_number_of_visitors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon