Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Chattanooga Choo Choo


So, we went to my sister's wedding over the weekend. It was a terrific time. The reception was held at the Chattanooga Holiday Inn, home of the Original Chattanooga Choo Choo (like in the song). It might not sound as interesting as it was. The inn is built at the old train station. There are 20 or 30 old Pullman sleeping cars available for guests. Here is the site. Take a look.

http://www.choochoo.com/history/station.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon