Dataman55

A compendium of great sites, a bit of humor, and some intriguing information. Dataman is surfing the web, so you don't have to. I don't ask you to agree with what you read here. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. This site is only meant to provoke thought and conversation. Feel free to send me your favorite articles and sites to share. (Tell your friends. Let's spread some knowledge)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Festivus (for the rest of us)


I thought about this for awhile. I am very concerned about the war against Christmas, as you know if you have been reading this blog for awhile. I don't want to take away from the spirit of the season, But this is too good to pass up. Here is the festival of Festivus.

Here is a brief history of Festivus from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Today's Day By Day Cartoon